In addition, the following two lists pretty much identify all of the plug-ins and add-ons that you could possibly want for FrameMaker:
And here are some more scripts:
The Adobe FrameMaker Template Series is a collection of over 150 professionally designed templates. Using the templates, you can create technical manuals, cookbooks, Web sites, and many other types of publications entirely in FrameMaker. Adobe has also thrown in over 30 custom table formats; multi-purpose borders; and special features, such as guide lines, pre-built fractions, customizable variables, and tables of contents. (View the Template Primer PDF here)
This pack includes nine templates:
- BkStyle1: This template family is designed to keep page count down.
- BkStyle2: This family features prominent headings and generous amounts of white space without increasing page count.
- BkStyle3: This template family creates a book with its chapters, appendices, illustrations, etc., numbered independently. This feature makes it easy for material to be inserted later without disrupting the numbering scheme throughout the entire book.
- BkStyle4: This complex template family is ideal for laser-printed software manuals, training guides, tutorials, and in-house instructional material. It features a wealth of formats, accent graphics, and more that help the student progress quickly and stay focused on the material.
- BkStyle5: This family is the same as BkStyle2, but this version shows how to create running thumb tabs on recto pages. You can easily copy the technique to other templates after you see how it’s done here.
- BkStyle6: This template is intended for the small heavily illustrated manuals that accompany TVs, VCRs, and similar consumer hardware. The template exports well to HTML because of the way text and graphics are enclosed. It’s a great way to transfer printed, graphical step-by-step guides to the Web.
- BkStyle7: Did you like the pre-5.5 FrameMaker documentation? This template family brings that look back to life in a special, easier-to-use version.
- BkStyle8: This template family served as the basis for the Adobe FrameMaker Template Series documentation.
- BkIntl: This simple template is meant for instruction sheets or step-by-step guides where the contents must be in three languages.
This pack includes 33 templates that generate the following elements and document types:
- Designer paper for use as letterhead and other special document types
- Greeting cards for a variety of occasions
- Practical documents for home use
- Decorative borders constructed using FrameMaker clip art and drawing tools
- Over 30 table formats, including innovative use of tables to create special type effects, pull quotes, and other unconventional elements
This pack contains more than 25 templates designed for creating a wide variety of common business documents including:
- Evaluation and reviewer’s guides
- Professional correspondence documents
- Property info sheets
- Business plans
- Press releases
- Product spec sheets
- Technical documents
- Quick reference cards
- Graphical setup maps
This pack contains 19 templates for use in the legal, educational, and other professional fields. The templates produce the following types of professional documents:
- Legal documents
- Professional correspondence documents
- Quizzes and tests
- Graduate theses
- Journal submissions
- Interlinear translations
This pack contains 11 templates that can be used for ads, newsletters, and Web sites. The templates in this pack enable you to use FrameMaker to produce the following types of publications:
- Design-intensive, single-page documents
- Multi-page, double-sided newsletters
- Personal and professional Web sites
- Classified ads
This pack includes five special-purpose book templates whose layout and standard features require a more complex format structure or more elaborate page design than was necessary in the book templates included in Template Pack 1. These templates generate the following types of documents:
- Buyer’s guides